Wednesday 23 November 2011

A few small things:

A pretty and very tiny flower that managed to find its way out through a small hole in a wall - sometimes you need to appreciate the small things in life.

My brother and I with an Indian couple that our family knows - I am wearing my first ever authentic Indian outfit - all of the detailing around the neck etc is hand-stitched with tiny beads and springs! So beautiful. Maybe it is here I first fell in love with India?

So I have only a few shots left of this disposable camera, and I have no idea what photos are on it! I have had it for about 5 years - it is like a time capsule! So hopefully I can get it exposed and printed in the next few weeks...

A very staged photograph of myself in the Weekend Sun newspaper last week.

And finally, this is what I have been listening to non-stop for the past few days. What can I say? I am so excited for Christmas! Like not even so much the day itself, I just love the atmosphere, the good cheer, and of course Starbucks Gingerbread Frappes. Mmmmm.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment