Tuesday 20 December 2011

Dream Destination #4: Mölndal, Sweden

Tucked away in Sweden is this gorgeous industrial town, Mölndal. 'Möln' means 'mill', and 'dal' is Swedish for 'valley' - so it is the 'Valley of mills' - and in this case, water-mills.

What is amazing about it, is that it has a waterfall that just casually flows through the town of 40,000-60,000 people... it makes for some delightful photography.

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
So, how amazing is this place?!

Although it remains mostly an industrial town (i.e. it doesn't cater amazingly for tourists), I am still adding it to my bucket list.

~~~

On another note - I have discovered who has purchased my design from Charles Parsons! It is designer Veronica Maine, of CUE Design in Australia - her page is here.

I hope you all have such a glorious Christmas! I am heading to Auckland in the morning to see some friends, then back home Thursday, then a 7-8 hour trip to Wellington on Friday, with a 2.30am crossing on the Interislander on Saturday morning! There is going to be a lot of sitting on my behind in the next few days... may as well prepare for my 24hours of travel to Kolkata...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment