Tuesday 17 May 2011

Hello there!

So I have picked up my laptop on a typical slow, Auckland rainy day, with Rose in hand, and entered the tempting world of real blogging (real, in comparison to Tumblr).

I shall introduce myself: My name is Alanna, I am 20 years of age, and I study a BDes, Maj. in Textiles for Fashion at AUT - I am currently nearing the half way point of my degree.

I live in a lovely flat in New Zealand with three amazing girls who I am so privileged to include in my life.

My current long term plan is to set up a craft on-the-side business, as I super love handicrafts and anything that has the home-made authencity appeal to it; be it sewing, knitting, crocheting, book-binding etc. I will be using my inter-semester break in July to focus completely on this.

Hence the creating of this blog - where I can purge all of my creative ideas and inspiration onto these posts.

Oh, how much fun I am going to have, and how little uni-work I am going to achieve.

So, welcome to my world! x

No comments:

Post a Comment