Saturday 27 October 2012

This girl.

For those of you who have not been able to meet this lovely friend of mine, I am sad for you because she truly is an incredible, God-filled woman!
Anya (lasagne) has been spending time here in India working in a few different businesses and locations, and lucky for us, during her time in Kolkata she has been flatting in our apartment! Yay!
Sadly we must farewell her on a journey back to Ukraine tomorrow, and I just hate that there is a chance she might not make it back here before I begin my own journey home!

But what happens will happen and it is my prayer I will see her again within the next 3 months, because look at that face, how could I not wish for that?

Anya, you are such an amazing friend and character to have around, and it is going to feel very strange without abundant volumes of tok-doi passing through this house-hold, and quiet without your contagious laugh. You bring such a presence into the room, and have a light about you that will cheer up even the saddest soul! I am so blessed to know you, and you feel like a friend I've known for years; you inspire me and encourage me to continue following my passions, remaining committed in my faith, and to live with such a compassionate, loving, and selfless heart.

And to this day, lasagne will never be the same!
All the blessings to you on the next stage of your journey, beautiful,

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment