Friday 3 June 2011

When am I not inspired?!

Yes, again I am feeling completely inspired - don't you just love the feeling? It makes me feel like I can do anything I set my mind to (of course, many things I wish to do have a monetary value... and as a poor student I have limits).
So again, I offer you a few images to get those creative juices flowing!

Feterie Interview - Crafty Synergy; love this textile!

These next three images are retrieved from the Unstitched blog - I just love it!
Collected business cards - I really need to design my own some time over winter!


So I hope you're feeling thoroughly inspired as I am (and I also hope that you are not procrastinating as I am.... when am I not?!)

Auckland weather has been bringing my mood down today, wind and rain, so I am feeling so much calmer now with a creative mindset!

x

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring one of our Feterie products! Just a note, that image is actually one of our gift wraps, not textile. But now that you've got me thinking it would make for a fabulous textile print! ;-)

    Best of luck to you on your volunteer work in India as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my pleasure! Well technically, gift wrap is a textile haha, but it would so be amazing on a fabric! You should definitely look into it :D

    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete